ERIC Forum (ERIC Forum Implementation project)
This project involves all existing organisations with the status of a European Research Infrastructure Consortium (ERIC) and consortia.
The aims of the project are to:
- Strengthen coordination and networking, reinforcing the informal ERIC network or its successor framework;
- Support the organisation of specific meetings, targeted thematic workshops focussing on shared challenges such as the development of internal procurement rules, harmonised reporting, VAT exemption practices, insurances and pensions policies and training of governance bodies representatives;
- Support ERICs in preparation, based on best practices;
- Support common communication and outreach activities, and strengthen external representation of ERICs as a stakeholder in consultations and other policy actions that could affect them.
The ERIC Forum project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme under grant agreement number 823798.
- 12-04-2021 - ERIC-Forum elects new Chair
- 28-01-2021 - ERIC Forum Annual Meeting 2021
- 27-01-2021 - ERIC Forum Cross-Domain Workshop on Research Quality and Reproducibility
- 04-01-2021 - ERIC Forum Meeting 2021
- 01-12-2020 - Workshop on Impact Assessment, Evaluation and Monitoring of Research Infrastructures
- 24-09-2020 - ERIC-Forum Policy Brief: Funding models for access to ERIC multinational/transnational services
- 14-09-2020 - 1st ERIC Forum Policy Seminar
- 11-02-2020 - ERIC Forum Meeting in Brussels Addresses Progress Made and Activities for the Future
- 06-02-2020 - Press Release: The ERIC Forum Announces New Chair and Vice Chair
- 01-02-2019 - ERIC Forum Kick-Off Meeting