The European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN), a public research organisation, is currently recruiting a Project Manager.
ECRIN is the not-for-profit European research infrastructures specialising in multinational clinical research for all medical disciplines.
ECRIN connects national clinical research networks (mainly academic clinical trial units (CTUs)), having the capacity to manage clinical trials on the national level. ECRIN provides information, consultations and operational clinical trial tasks and services to Sponsors and/or investigators of clinical trials initiated by academic investigators or SMEs. ECRIN’s involvement covers all clinical trial activities, from study planning and preparation of grant application, to the set-up and conduct of multinational clinical trials in any disease area.
ECRIN also contributes to a growing portfolio of EU-funded projects to develop new services, tools, and knowledge to meet the needs of medical research communities. For more information please visit our website www.ecrin.org.
We are seeking a Project Manager with a successful track record of managing international projects for our Infrastructure Development Projects Unit to manage newly funded Horizon Europe projects aiming to strengthen European clinical research and related services in particular but not restricted to the fields of data quality and FAIRness, cancer and infectious diseases.
Roles and Responsibilities:
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated individual who wishes to further develop his/her career in the management of crosscutting European projects.
The main responsibilities of the ECRIN Project Managers will include the following:
- Ensure that the tasks and milestones under ECRIN responsibility are implemented and completed successfully within the planned timelines and allocated budget,
- Liaise with the relevant internal and external experts to meet the project objectives,
- Contribute to internal and external communication related to the projects,
- Establish strong interactions with the project partners,
- Contribute to the strategic oversight of the project portfolio,
- Ensure compliance of ECRIN services with the ECRIN quality management policy,
- Ensure relevant project documentation is regularly updated and made available on the shared filing platform;
- Contribute to proposal writing and other ongoing EU projects or core ECRIN services as required.
- Advanced degree in Health or Life Sciences (PhD level would be a plus),
- Extensive experience in project management, in particular EU-funded projects (H2020, Horizon Europe, IHI),
- Experience in operating at European/international level and in multicultural environments,
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and ability in managing tasks across various functions and projects,
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages a plus,
- Team player,
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Able to travel when required for project meetings.
- Complementary knowledge of data standards, data sharing and data protection requirements,
- Experience in design and planning of multinational clinical research, knowledge of the clinical research development process, GCP, local and international regulatory requirements.
The position is a full-time contract according to French law. The salary is set according to European/international standards for similar positions and will depend on qualifications and experience.
ECRIN headquarters are located at the Paris Innovation BioPark, alongside other prominent research and biotech organisations, within the vibrant 13th arrondissement in Paris. We are a highly multicultural, collaborative and inclusive team, committed to ensuring our employees feel valued, supported and empowered to reach their professional potential.
Diversity and inclusion: ECRIN is an inclusive, equal opportunity and non-discrimination employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to an international research organisation.
- All employer’s coverage following the French law: pension scheme, collective life insurance (prevoyance),
- 35h-week with flexible working arrangements,
- Subsidised transport and cafeteria.
HOW TO APPLY: A letter of motivation with a Curriculum Vitae (European format with photo) shall be addressed to Mrs Alicja Szofer-Araya (firstname.lastname@example.org), who may also be contacted for further details.
Contract duration: This position is a 3-year renewable contract
Closing date: 31st August 2022
Expected start date: As soon as possible
More information on ECRIN at www.ecrin.org