The COVID-19 Taskforce has extended and updated the available COVID-19 pages on the ECRIN website. The COVID-19 pages now contains information on:
- Clinical Trial Metadata Repository
- COVID-19 Literature reviews
- Funding Calls
- Fastrack procedures for COVID-19 clinical trials
- COVID-19 trial registries
- Regulatory and ethical considerations for ongoing clinical trials during the pandemic
- Other COVID-19 resources
- Research infrastructures against COVID-19
All information published in this section is updated regularly, and in many cases even weekly. All information in the COVID-19 section is freely available for scientific researchers, and where possible we refer to the source for further information. As (multinational) clinical trails play a crucial role in the development of a vaccine and cure for COVID-19, we aim to help researchers to join forces worldwide and sharing research data is a critical step in this global cooperation effort.
For any further information please contact ECRIN’s Head of Clinical Operations Unit, Sabine Kläger via mail.