ECRIN is holding its annual internal Summer School from 11 to 13 September 2019 in Balatonfüred, Hungary.
Organised by ECRIN's Hungarian scientific partner, HECRIN, the event features talks on quality, data (metadata repositories, data management, data centres), education of clinical trial teams, member country activities, GDPR, trial costing, training and much more.
Specific sessions are dedicated to 'CONSCIOUS', an Erasmus+ project aims to tackle the skills gaps and mismatches related to European-level clinical trial professionals through curriculum development and preparation of e-learning material for the career development of biomedical (medical, pharmacy, clinical research master) students. Coordinated by the University of Pecs, this project involves several ECRIN national networks:
- HECRIN - Hungarian European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network
- F-CRIN - French Clinical Research Infrastructure Network
- PtCRIN - Portuguese Clinical Research Infrastructure Network
- CZECRIN - Czech Clinical Research Infrastructure Network
- Clinical Research Development Ireland
CONSCIOUS is funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union under grant agreement no. KA2-FSO-00018-009/2018. Learn more