The European Joint Program on Rare Diseases (EJP RD) is glad to announce its second General Assembly (GA) and Consortium Meeting.
The EJP RD brings over 130 institutions (including all 24 ERNs) from 35 countries: 26 EU Member States, 7 associated, UK & Canada.
The aim is to create a comprehensive, sustainable ecosystem allowing a virtuous circle between research, care and medical innovation on rare diseases (RD) research by improving its integration and implementing efficient financial models to support it.
This year the GA program is going to be very rich and tailored to the specific interests of RD community.
The participants will be joining several workshops focused on:
- improving the understanding of ongoing EJP RD funding mechanisms to increase quality of their applications
- strengthening the capacity building to develop their new findings towards clinical settings
- training them in the use of systems to diagnose difficult RD cases with exome/genome data
- introducing novel and innovative methodologies applied to RD clinical trials
- explaining EJP RD considerations on interoperability to make registry interoperable and FAIR
Members of all EJP RD participating institutions are invited to register here to take part at the EJP RD GA meeting and receive all necessary information to connect to the sessions