Assembly of Members
ECRIN is governed by the Assembly of Members (AoM), which is composed of a representative from the government of each member or observer country. Current members include:
- Rafael de Andrés Medina – Spain
- Vice chair: Maria Ferrantini – National Institute of Health (Istituto Superiore di Sanita, ISS), Italy
- Gonzalo Arevalo (Spain)
- Marta Abrantes (Portugal)
- Marta Vandrovcová (Czech Republic)
- Alexander Grundmann (Germany)
- Eric Guittet (France)
- Annette Magnin (Switzerland)
- Øyvind Melien (Norway)
- Daniel Pella (Slovakia)
- Julianna Pántya (Hungary)
- Oonagh Ward (Ireland)
- Agnieszka Ryniec (Poland)
The Steering Committee oversees activities and provides advice on budget, work plan and scientific/technical matters. It is composed of the Chair and Vice Chair of both the AoM and the Network Committee (see below) as well as the Director General.
The Network Committee represents the scientific partners and has an advisory role for the AoM and Director General. It is composed of one senior delegate of each Scientific Partner from member and observer countries.
The ECRIN Advisory Board is composed of individuals representing diverse areas related to clinical research, both in Europe and internationally. Members provide input and recommendations to the AoM on all matters related to the activities of the infrastructure and its further development.