The European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN, www.ecrin.org), a public research organisation, is currently recruiting a Clinical Project Manager, to be based at its Paris head office.
ECRIN is a not-for-profit, distributed infrastructure network, supporting clinical research across Europe.
ECRIN is connecting national clinical research networks (mainly academic clinical trial units (CTUs)), having the capacity to manage clinical trials on the national level. ECRIN provides information, consultations and operational clinical trial tasks and services to Sponsors and/or investigators of clinical trials initiated by academic investigators or SMEs.
ECRIN’s involvement covers all clinical trial activities, from study planning and preparation of grant application, to the set-up and conduct of multinational clinical trials in any disease area.
We are seeking a Clinical Project Manager with a successful track record of managing international clinical trials to coordinate ECRIN supported clinical studies, in particular new projects in infectious diseases and vaccines clinical trials.
You will be responsible for coordinating and managing the projects that are allocated to you and you will work closely with our core team based in Paris and with our staff located in the various ECRIN countries.
Your responsibilities include:
- Coordinating the operational management of ECRIN-supported clinical trials that are assigned to you: provision of information, feasibility and risk assessment and organising the provision of distributed, multinational trial management services; in particular, regulatory and ethical submissions, monitoring in the various countries, or centralised service such as data management.
- Ensuring compliance of ECRIN services with the ECRIN quality management policy.
- Working closely with investigators and sponsors to adapt ECRIN services to the context of the trial and to the available budget.
- Maintaining and updating the information related to the ECRIN-supported projects
- Establishing strong interactions with the project partners
- Contributing if required to the training of ECRIN staff, project staff or external partners
- Contributing to internal and external communication related to the projects
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of the quality management system, in particular as author/editor of SOPs
- Contributing to the development of tools facilitating multinational trials
- Contributing if required to the writing of grant applications
- Contributing to strategic oversight of project portfolios, if required
- University degree in Health or Life Sciences (PhD level would be a plus)
- Experience in multinational clinical research
- Strong knowledge of the clinical research development process, GCP, local and international regulatory and data protection requirements.
- Complementary knowledge of experimental design, statistics and data management is desirable.
- Extensive experience in project management, in particular of EU funded projects
- Experience in operating at European/international level and in multicultural environments
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and ability in managing tasks across various functions and projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken English (working language)
- Computer and software knowledge
The post is under the responsibility of the Head of Clinical Operations.
The post is a full-time contract according to French law. The salary is set according to European/international standards for similar positions and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Place of employment: Paris, France, where ECRIN has its Management Office and legal address.
A letter of motivation with a Curriculum Vitae (European format with photo) shall be addressed to Mrs Alicja Szofer-Araya (email@example.com), who may also be contacted for further details.
Deadline to receive applications: 15 November 2021
Expected start date: As soon as possible
ECRIN is an inclusive, equal opportunity and non-discrimination employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to an international research organisation.
More information on ECRIN at www.ecrin.org