We are currently looking to recruit a highly efficient Secretary to provide administrative and organisational support to ECRIN's management team.
Roles and responsibilities
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual who wishes to further develop his/her career and to work as part of an international team.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to the management team:
- Handle correspondence, emails and telephone calls
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Schedule and manage teleconferences
- Make travel arrangements for the ECRIN staff and its collaborators
- Manage VIP visits
- Provide ad hoc secretarial support to meetings as required (e.g., drafting minutes, agenda preparation)
- Produce documents and reports
- Back up electronic files using proper procedures
- Maintain and restock office supplies
- Support communications activities:
- Handle website updates, material printing, etc.
- Organise meetings, conferences and other events
- Support contracting activities:
- Support the preparation of the final layout of contracts
- Ensure the contract signature and follow-up processes
- Keep records
- Support quality activities:
- Support the development of Quality Assurance documents (sanity check, English, typos, consistency, referring to Working Instruction QA-WI-003, formatting, approving, editing and publishing quality documents)
- Maintain the list and master plan of ECRIN quality documents
- Act as the primary referent for the retrieval/localisation of quality documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Education degree level or equivalent
- Relevant administrative work experience
- Experience in operating at European level and working in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (working language)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent competence with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at the same time
- Ability to prioritise tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- Adept at meeting deadlines and handling a heavy workload
- Ability to manage highly confidential matters with diplomacy, tact and discretion
The post is under hierarchical responsibility of the Head of Administration and Finance. The post is a full-time contract according to French law. The salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
Place of employment: Paris, France, where ECRIN-ERIC has its Management Office and legal address.
ECRIN-ERIC is an inclusive, equal opportunity and non-discriminatory employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to an international research organisation.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation with Curriculum Vitae (European format with photo) to Alicja Szofer-Araya (email@example.com) before February 14th, 2020.