The Quality Officer will contribute to the maintenance of the quality system, and to the preparation of the ECRIN ISO 9001:2015 certification in conjunction with the ECRIN Quality and Risk Manager.
The main duties of the ECRIN Quality Officer will include the following:
Quality Documentation System
• Participate in the development of ECRIN quality documents
• Maintain and update the list of ECRIN quality documents
• Manage and update quality indicators
• Act as the primary point of contact for the retrieval/localisation of given quality document(s)
• Assist quality management in the preparation of Quality Council management review meetings
Audits and Quality Meetings
• Assist quality management with internal audit scheduling, agenda, organisation and preparation
• Contribute to the internal audit performance (document review, interview, reporting)
• Assist quality management in the follow-up of CAPA
• Contribute to the audit database maintenance and improvement
• Conduct quality document training and assist in running internal quality induction programmes
• Provide support to organisation staff, by informing and advising them about SOPs and guidelines/Working Instructions in a timely manner
Quality Electronic Systems
• Contribute to maintaining and improving ECRIN electronic quality systems for: managing quality documents, audits and CAPA registration; and filing and archiving in conjunction with QA management
Filing & Archiving
• Contribute to maintaining and improving ECRIN information, documents, filing and archiving in conjunction with QA management
- University degree in quality
- Language: proficient English.
- Experience working with quality electronic tools and software (knowledge of ACCESS would be an added value)
- 2 to 3 years’ quality educational background, with a first professional experience in a similar quality function
- Proactive, organised and autonomous, you enjoy working in a team, and are able to produce accurate work within deadlines
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills
The post is under the responsibility of the Quality and Risk Manager. The Quality Officer shall work in close collaboration with the ECRIN Core Team based in Paris and the national European Correspondents based in the ECRIN member/observer countries.
The post is a full-time fixed term contract of one year according to French law. The salary is set according to European/international standards for similar positions, and will depend on qualifications and experience.
Place of employment: Paris, France, where ECRIN has its Management Office and legal address.
A letter of motivation with a Curriculum Vitae (European format with photo) may be addressed to Mrs Alicja Szofer-Araya (email@example.com).
Deadline to receive applications: February 28th, 2019
Expected start date: as soon as possible
ECRIN is an inclusive, equal opportunity and non-discrimination employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to an international research organisation.