EULAC PerMed (Widening EU-CELAC policy and research cooperation in Personalised Medicine)
This project aims to:
- Map existing programmes, capacities and expertise and gaps in CELAC countries;
- Facilitate the incorporation of CELAC countries in the International Consortium on Personalized Medicine (ICPerMed) and in the ERA-Net ERAPerMed;
- Foster the participation of CELAC countries in research mobility and transnational projects on PerMed, and create a platform for EU‐CELAC collaboration on PerMed-focused clinical trials
- Promote cross-border learning from Research & Innovation (R&I) and ELSA for implementing innovations between research capacities based in the EU and CELAC countries.
EULAC PerMed has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 programme under grant agreement number 825173.
- 13-05-2020 - EULAC PerMed Newsletter
- 20-12-2019 - The "Big Week” of Personalised Medicine at Montevideo: An EULAC PerMed Event Series
- 20-09-2019 - EULAC-PerMed August 2019 Newsletter (Issue 1)
- 24-07-2019 - EULAC PerMed Upcoming Events
- 10-07-2019 - EULAC PerMed Summer School on Personalised Medicine Research in Health Systems
- 12-06-2019 - EULAC PerMed Website Now Online