EOSC-Life (Providing an open collaborative space for digital biology in Europe)
EOSC-Life brings together the 13 Biological and Medical ESFRI research infrastructures (BMS RIs) to create an open collaborative space for digital biology. By publishing data and tools in a Europe-wide cloud EOSC-Life aims to bring the capabilities of big science projects to the wider research community. Federated user access (AAI) will allow transnational resource access and authorisation. EOSC-Life establishes a novel access model for the BMS RI: through EOSC scientists would gain direct access to FAIR data and tools in a cloud environment available throughout the European Research Area.
EOSC-Life has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 programme under grant agreement number 824087.
- 11-12-2020 - Proposed categorisation system published for resources in the toolbox for sharing sensitive data
- 03-11-2020 - Continued dedication to open access resources for COVID-19 research
- 29-10-2020 - EOSC-Life Open Call for projects sharing data, tools and workflows in the cloud
- 31-10-2019 - EOSC-Life Workshop on Pseudo-Anonymisation of Health Data
- 06-09-2019 - EOSC-Life 'FAIR Enough' Meeting in Brussels
- 04-03-2019 - Press Release: The EOSC-Life project develops an open collaborative space for digital biology in Europe