A full-day mini-symposium dedicated to translational research will be held at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, France on April 4th, 2019.
This event has been organised since 2015 by the Centre de recherche translationnelle (Centre for Translational Research) (and from 2007 until then by the former Center for Human Immunology).
09.00: Registration and welcome
- [Keynote] The European Joint action on vaccination - Geneviève Chêne, France
- Serious side effects and vaccination : review of evidence - Fabrice Carrat, France
- [Keynote] Halting the invasion: vaccines to block malaria spread in erythrocytes - Chetan Chitnis, France
- Development and first results for the Dengue vaccine - Saranya Sridhar, France
- Poster teaser presentations (180 sec)
LUNCH with POSTER session
HBV/ HIV CURE session
- [Keynote] VIH Cure, the vaccinal approach - Yves Lévy, France
- HBV Cure – how can we get there? - Ulrike Protzer, Germany
- Clinical monitoring of HBV Cure - Fabien Zoulim, France
- HIV remission - Asier Saez-Cirion, France
- Round table on "HBV/HIV cure: Progress and Pitfalls?" moderated by Hélène Strick-Marchand with Yves Lévy, Ulrike Protzer, Fabien Zoulim, Asier Saez-Cirion