The 3rd International Annual Congress on Clinical Trials (IACCT2019 Europe) will take place in Vienna, Austria from 4 to 5 April 2019. The theme will be the Involvement of Patients in Clinical Research and Practical Aspects of Patient Recruitment and Retention in International Clinical Trials.
Participants will include professionals from academia, clinical research entities, and pharmaceutical, biomedical, medical device industries.
The Congress will focus on the following key areas:
- Involvement of Patients in Clinical Research
- Knowledge of the Population about Clinical Trials in Europe
- General Data Protection Regulation: the Impact on the Clinical Trials and Patient Recruitment
- Patient Recruitment and Patient Support Services in Performing Clinical Trials
- The Importance of Clinical Research Site Networks
- The Role of Technology in Clinical Trials
- Several Case Studies from Europe
For more information and registration, click here