The EU project C-COMEND offers PhD and Postdocs the opportunity to join a free course on “Translational Research and Development“.
The course consists of an introductory e‑learning course (~ 24 hours student investment time) in July, followed by a 5-day, face-to-face workshop from 9-13 October 2017 in Berlin.
Speakers are from industry and academia and include:
- Bob Harris, Professor Immunotherapy, Karolinska
- Matthias Gottwald, Head of R&D Policy & Networking, BAYER
- Keith Williams, Director, KW Drug Developments
- Mike Hardman, former Vice President IMI Collaborations, AstraZeneca
- Mohamed Abou-El-Enein, Head of Clinical Development Platform, BCRT
Participation is free of charge but participants have to cover their travel costs.
For more information, click here