The Swiss Clinical Trial Organisation (SCTO) - ECRIN's Swiss national scientific partner - Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), and the University of Geneva, are holding a Symposium on 12 June 2019. The event is intended to be a day of exploring the challenges and solutions that lie ahead in clinical research.
Come and hear local and international speakers share their perspectives, news, and developments on:
- clinical research methodologies and outcome measurements, and their daily application;
- patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and their influence on classical trials;
- population-reported outcomes;
- core outcome sets, enabling cross-trials comparison;
- adaptive designs in clinical trials and their practical application;
- and more…
This symposium will be held in English at the HUG, Geneva.
Online registration is open until 16 April 2019.
To register on the SCTO website, click here
The complete programme of the day is available here