The ICB is composed of a chair and independent expert members, all of whom are senior staff with significant experience in clinical research. They are nominated by ECRIN countries.
The ICB conducts an objective, independent assessment of audit results and auditor reports, and awards certification or requests a re-audit or CAPA document review (after which the certification decision is re-considered).
- Enrico Bjørn Nicolis: Bioinformatics Unit Head; Istituto di Ricerche Farmacologiche Mario Negri - IRCCS (Milan, Italy)
- Jens Lauritsen: Consultant, Accident Analysis Group, Orthopedic Dept., Odense U. Hospital; Prof., Dept. of Clinical Medicine, U. of Southern Denmark, Odense (Odense, Denmark)
- Christian Ohmann: Consultant, Chair of ECRIN Network Committee, ICB (Düsseldorf, Germany)
- Adam Svobodnik: Biostatistician, CZECRIN, Masaryk University (Brno, Czech Republic)
- Ferran Torres: Scientific Director of the Medical Statistics core facility, IDIBAPS-Hospital Clínic Barcelona (Barcelona, Spain)
- Rita Veloso Mendes: Hospital Manager, Hospital Garcia de Orta (Almada, Portugal)
- Dr. Michael Wittenberg: Vice Director, Coordinating Center for Clinical Trials of the Philipps, University of Marburg (Marburg, Germany)