RItrain (Reseach Infrastructures Training Programme)
RItrain aims to develop a flagship training programme enabling research infrastructures (RIs) across all domains to gain expertise on governance, organisation, financial and staff management, funding, intellectual property (IP), service provision and outreach in an international context. ECRIN is involved in work packages on project management; definition of competencies required by RIs; and continuing professional development for managers of RIs.
RItrain is organising three pilot staff exchanges as part of its mission to share management expertise among European Research Infrastructures. Learn more here
RItrain has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement number 654156.
- 17-10-2019 - Save the Date: Live Streaming of RItrain Workshop 20-21 Nov. on Building Leadership in European RIs
- 17-10-2019 - Deadline Extended: Call for Applications – EMMRI Third Edition (31 Oct. 2019)
- 22-03-2019 - RItrain Workshop: Building Leadership in European Research Infrastructures
- 26-11-2018 - RItrain Staff Exchange at ECRIN
- 05-11-2018 - Video on Executive Master in Management of Research Infrastructures (EMMRI)
- 24-08-2018 - RItrain Equality, Diversity and Inclusion workshop - 29th & 30th October 2018, UK
- 19-06-2018 - EMMRI: Take the opportunity to improve your managerial skills
- 09-03-2017 - RItrain Executive Masters in Management of Research Infrastructures
- 27-02-2017 - RItrain Staff Exchange