ECRIN membership provides multiple advantages including full access to ECRIN management and consultancy services. Provided at no additional cost, these services support countries to achieve ECRIN’s mission of developing and implementing multi-site, multinational clinical trials.
Members benefit from increased research and trial collaboration opportunities and greater patient access, with the potential to reach millions more European citizens. Additional benefits include:
- Potential cost savings through resource sharing with other countries involved in multinational trials
- Access to greater expertise and facilities at multiple sites
- Greater patient diversity for more meaningful trial results
- Facilitation of administration and regulatory processes
- Access to methodologists and other experts during the funding application process