ECRIN's governing bodies include the Assembly of Members, Steering Committee and Network Committee.
Assembly of Members
ECRIN is governed by the Assembly of Members, which is composed of a representative from the government of each Member or Observer Country. Current members include:
- Rafael de Andrés Medina – Carlos III Health Institute (Instituto de Salud Carlos III, ISCIII), Spain
- Vice chair: Maria Ferrantini – National Institute of Health (Istituto Superiore di Sanita, ISS), Italy
- Alexander Grundmann – German Aerospace Center (DLR) on behalf of the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF), Germany
- Daniel Carapau – Foundation for Science and Technology (Fundação para a Ciência e a Tecnologia, FCT), Portugal
- Czaba Vadadi Fülöp – National Research, Development and Innovation Office (Nemzeti Kutatási, Fejlesztési és Innovációs Hivatal, NKFIH), Hungary
- Eric Guittet – Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation (Ministère de l'Education nationale, de l'Enseignement supérieur et de la Recherche, MESRI), France
- Øyvind Melien – Norwegian National System for Managed Introduction of Health Technologies within the Specialist Health Services (Helsedir), Norway
- Jan Buriánek – Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports (Ministerstvo školství, mládeže a tělovýchovy), Czech Republic
- Annette Magnin – Swiss Clinical Trial Organisation (SCTO), Switzerland
The Steering Committee oversees activities and provides advice on budget, work plan and scientific/technical matters. It is composed of the Chair and Vice Chair of both the Assembly of Members and the Network Committee (see below) as well as the Director General.
The Network Committee represents the Scientific Partners and has an advisory role for the Assembly of Members and Director General. It is composed of one senior delegate of each Scientific Partner from Member and Observer Countries.