FUNDACIO CLINIC PER A LA RECERCA BIOMEDICA (FCRB) is currently offering a position to act as European Correspondent for Spain in the European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN, www.ecrin.org), with temporary contract in the following professional category:
Required qualifications and skills:
- University degree in Health or Life Sciences
- Management experience
- Excellent organisational skills demonstrated with ability to manage a range of different projects simultaneously
- Ability to interactive positively with a wide range of professionals, including senior staff, across a range of organisations including clinical research staff and regulatory authorities
- Ability to participate constructively and enthusiastically in meetings (onsite and through teleconference) and decision making processes
- High-level oral and written English and communication skills (English will be the working language). The job interview will be performed in part in English
- Position located in Barcelona (FCRB) with travels in France as appropriate, at the ECRIN-ERIC management office (Paris) and in Europe every other 2 months.
- The following skills will be valued :
- Multinational clinical research experience
- Previous knowledge of the clinical development process and of GCP and local and international regulatory requirements.
- Languages : English Language
Job description / Tasks to be developed
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced individual who wishes to further develop hls/her career in clinical research and his/her experience of multinational research projects. The ECRIN-ERIC European Correspondent for Spain plays a pivotai role in the coordination of the activities within the ECRIN-ERIC, strengthening the interaction of ECRIN-ERIC and the national network SCReN to facilitate and support participation in European multinational projects. ln addition, the Spanish European Correspondent is one of the key players as ECRIN policy maker.
The main délies for ECRIN-ERIC European Correspondent will include the following:
- Providing the key contact point in Spain for ECRIN-ERIC and the network of European Correspondents in other ECRIN countries
- Participating, together with ECRIN-ERICManagement Office, in the development and maintenance of ECRIN Quality Assurance systems
- Provide regulatory knowledge and regular updates about national regual tions to the European Correspondents of the other countries
- Providing advice and support to national investigators and sponsors wishing to develop European multinational studies through ECRIN, providing the key communication link with other ECRIN partners through the network of European Correspondents
- Providing support to foreign investigators and sponsors wishing to undertake clinical research studies in Spain ensuring that information relating to foreign studies are appropriately disseminated to national and international researchers
- Provide leadership for ECRIN- adopted clinical projects carried out in Spain and participating in the management of multinationalprojects within the national network
- Ensure that specific pieces of project work under the ECRIN initiative are introduced and completed successfully, in line with planned tlmelines and contrlbuteto the delivery of these projects
- Compiling and distributing regular communications about the progress of ECRIN projects and details of new initiatives to the Spanish national network SCReN
- Ensure that ECRIN-ERIC activities and mission are communicated efficiently to other stakeholders in Spain. Particularly the information should be timely distributed within the national partners ensuring that they have the opportunity to contribute to relevant initiatives on lime
- Be required to work closely with other members of national network, research stakeholders and Spanish regulatory authorities and any other relevant professional bodies/organisations.
- ln addition, excellent external links will be required with ECRIN team (core group and other European correspondents in other countries)
- Maintain within the national network in Spain a thorough understanding of the current clinical research regulatoryenvironment; develop and maintain a good appreciation of the regulatory environment in other EU members states, particularly in relation to the interpretation and implementation of EU clinical trial legislation
- Assist periodic Training and Education sessions and initiatives (at FCRB, SCReN and ECRIN Central Office), and contribute to the development and delivery of training programmes as appropriate
- Undertake any ad hoc initiatives as required by the ECRIN-ERIC Management office.
- FUNDACIO CLINIC PER A LA RECERCA BIOMEDICA (FCRB) is currently offering a position to act as European Correspondent for Spain in the European Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (ECRIN, www.ecrin.org), with temporary contract in the following professional category:
The post is under the hierarchical responsibility of the Head of the Department of Clinical Pharmacology al Hospital Clinic of Barcelona. The tasks listed above will be developed with the support of a senior team of clinical pharmacologist,swith a wide experience in the coordination of multinational studies and active participation in ECRIN activities.
Presentation of applications
- Motivation Letter in English
- Curriculum Vitae (European format with photo)
- Place of submission : By e-mail to the address email@example.com