We are currently looking to recruit a highly efficient Secretary to provide administrative and organisational support to the Director General and the Administrative Manager of ECRIN.
Roles and Responsibilities
This is a unique opportunity for a motivated and experienced collaborator who wishes to further develop his/her career and to operate as part of an international team.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support
- Handle correspondence, emails and telephone calls
- Reply to general information requests with accurate information
- Forward incoming general e-mails to the appropriate staff member
- Schedule and manage teleconferences
- Make travel arrangements for all ECRIN staff
- Manage VIP visits
- Provide ad hoc secretarial support to meetings as required (e.g., minuting, agenda preparation)
- Produce documents and reports
- Back-up electronic files using proper procedures
- Maintain and restock office supplies
- Support communication activities (web updates, material printing, etc.)
- Organisation of meetings, conferences and other events
- Support the Administrative Manager in administrative tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- Education degree level or equivalent
- Relevant administrative work experience
- Experience in operating at European level and working in an international environment
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English (working language)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks at the same time
- Ability to prioritise tasks with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work with minimum direct supervision
- High level of competence with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Adept at meeting deadlines and handling a heavy workload
- Ability to manage highly confidential matters with diplomacy, tact and discretion
The post is under hierarchical responsibility of ECRIN-ERIC Director General. The post is a full-time contract according to French law. The salary will depend on qualifications and experience.
Place of employment: Paris, France, where ECRIN-ERIC has its Management Office and legal address.
Expected start date: February 2018.
ECRIN-ERIC is an inclusive, equal opportunity and non-discriminatory employer offering attractive conditions and benefits appropriate to an international research organisation.
If you are interested, please send your letter of motivation with Curriculum Vitae (European format with photo) to Alicja Szofer-Araya (firstname.lastname@example.org) before February 23, 2018.
More information on ECRIN-ERIC at www.ecrin.org