This section is a resource for investigators looking for opportunities for multinational clinical trial funding. For more information on how ECRIN can support you in the preparation of these calls, see Trial Preparation and ECRIN-On-Board and contact your local European Correspondent.
PedCRIN Call for Multinational Paediatric Clinical Studies
ECRIN has launched a call for pilot clinical studies to receive trial management support from the Paediatric Clinical Research Infrastructure Network (PedCRIN) project.
The goal is to support the multinational extension of paediatric studies on medicinal products having already secured funding in the coordinating country. The 18 member countries of the PedCRIN consortium are eligible to apply.
For more information, see the call page
Horizon 2020 'Health, Demographic Change and Well-being' work programme 2016-2017
The overall strategic orientation for the 'Health, Demographic Change and Well-being' Work Programme 2016-2017 is 'promoting healthy ageing and personalised healthcare'. Click on the links for each topic listed below for additional information and deadlines.
- New concepts in patient stratification (SC1-PM-02-2017)
- Diagnostic characterisation of rare diseases (SC1-PM-03-2017)
- Promoting mental health and well-being in the young (SC1-PM-07-2017)
- New therapies for rare diseases (SC1-PM-08-2017)
- Comparing the effectiveness of existing healthcare interventions in the adult population (SC1-PM-10-2017)
- Clinical research on regenerative medicine (SC1-PM-11-2016-2017)
KCE Trials 2017 Investigator-Led Call
The 2017 investigator-led call will focus on comparative effectiveness trials which show clear value for money and have the potential for return on investment. The call is open for submissions from 18 January to 21 March 2017. Learn more here